RSS
Post Icon

Corso Como Shoes Reviews



Corso Como is my new favorite brand of shoes! With stylish designs and comfort that no brand can beat, Corso Como definitely stands out. Corso Cosmo makes shoes based on the philosophy that women need not suffer in the name of fashion. Corso Como shoes - From slouchy boots to metallic sandals to peep-toe wedges — are not only chic. They are sole-soothingly comfortable, too. The label’s secret formula? Sumptuous, handcrafted Brazilian leather and padding in all the right places. Corso Como also takes it easy on the earth, using recyclable packaging and donating a portion of every sale to environmental and social charities. We’ve search the internet on to what actual buyers are saying about Corso Como and their rating on their Corso Como.

Corso Como Del

Overall: 5 stars! Comfort: 5 stars! Style: 5 stars!


Gorgeous shoe, and actually pretty comfortable, too. The color, Marine Crackle, is a bit more gold-toned than it looks in the photos, depending on the light. It's a somewhat silvery-gold metallic, and the crackle finish is stylish. I like it the way it is!

Corso Como Floral

Overall: 4 stars! Comfort: 4 stars! Style: 4 stars!


Love the look of these shoes. However, the sizing (I got the ones in red, if that matters) feels off to me. I'm usually a 7.5/8. I got these in an 8, and they are very snug compared to most 8s I've worn. At the same time, they're a little longer than most of my other 8s. Basically, they feel like a 7.5 in width, and an 8.5 in length. Slightly awkward. But so cute I'm keeping and wearing them anyway (I'm hoping that since they're leather, they'll stretch a bit as I break them in). Now I just wish they still came in silver too!

Corso Como Savoy

Overall: 5 stars! Comfort: 5 stars! Style: 5 stars!


These are a comfortable, stylish sandal. There is arch support and since there is a leather sole, your feet do not burn up when you walk. The toe separator is comfortable, too.

Corso Como Festive

Overall: 5 stars! Comfort: 5 stars! Style: 5 stars!


I absolutely love these flats! I had been hunting for very comfortable, very stylish every day flats. I tried these on as soon as I took them out of the box and did not want to take them off my feet. They fit snug, almost like socks with a sole.

Corso Como Prince

Overall: 5 stars! Comfort: 5 stars! Style: 5 stars!


I love this shoe. I am wearing the royal blue color on my wedding day. I am so excited! I have bunions and the flexibility of the leather makes the shoe wonderfully comfortable. There isn't much arch support but look at them, they are basically socks. I love that I get to finally wear a pair of flats that don't kill my feet. Corso Como shoes are the best!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment